Being a mindset coach I often get into the details with my clients on how to conquer their fears. Sometimes though the most important thing to tell a person is to take action. It can come from a message, an action, or even a video.

Here is a video I have created on overcoming fear, and going into your greatness. Remember fear can be real, but the way we perceive it and take action despite it is more important!

Please follow and like us:
error

Comments (12)

1. MissusB

I fear for my career nowadays. Sometimes I can’t help but to think negatively on my success. You were right that fear should be conquered. But the problem is its always haunting. Can you make another motivational video relating to specific solution to cast fears according to some general problems like career, study, competition, etc. Continue spreading positivity!

• Clifford Starks

Yes I can understand that, I will be in touch to see if I will be any help with your journey. Appreciate you commenting, and wishing you great things in life 🙂

2. Stacey

Wow, that was really moving and inspirational.  I actually shared it with my older teen who is going through a rough spell with a lot of life changes.  The way you describe fear actually makes it not a scary thing, but a tool to make us stronger and better.  Thank you for sharing this brief but powerful message.

• Clifford Starks

Glad you liked it Stacey, and I wish your teen the best of luck through there tough time!

3. Paul

Dear Clifford,

Thanks for the Great inspiring Video! This has to be motivating, not only for me but also for many others.

Fear is a guide to teach us… Wow, this is an eye-opener and new perspective on fear. Once I read “The greatest mountain anyone can conquer is fear” You have provided helpful insights and Great advice on how to deal with fear. In less than 2 minutes you have provided great motivation and value. Fear is afraid of me… This is awesome and amazing!

Great video, you have really given a lot of value. I really enjoyed the content and in the manner that you presented.

Much Success!

Paul

• Clifford Starks

Thank you Paul, I am glad you enjoyed the video! I truly appreciate the detailed comment as well. I wish you all the luck and success in the world, have a blessed day!

4. Ma'chir Jackson

Hi Clifford,

Big Thank You For Putting Together This Video.

A Lot Of Times I Have Had To Overcome The Fear From Obstacles In Front Of Me. Whether Personal Life, Business or Spiritual. The Pushing Thru And Overcoming Makes The Pain Easier To Forget Since The Muscle Memory is Strengthened. I Appreciate Your Endurance. We All Can Learn Something From You. Besides I Feel These Are The Things That Make Life More Enjoyable As One Puts More Distance Between Fear And Self Doubt.

MJ

• Clifford Starks

Very well said MJ, overcoming the process of fear and becoming larger than it. I am glad to hear you are bigger than the situations that have been put in front of you. Keep doing big things in life!

5. FahimS

Nice inspirational video. I think fear is a state of mind. We should confront the fear rather than avoid it. That’s how we can overcome any types of fear.There may be challenges or hindrances and we have to deal with these issues in our life. Thanks for such motivational video. It will help me become stronger than before.

6. Nick Fassler

Great video.
    So true, most people fear the test so much they don’t even try. I’ve struggled and overcame this many times